Not Received CBI Summons, Says Rhea Chakraborty
News

Not Received CBI Summons, Says Rhea Chakraborty

Newsdesk |
August 24, 2020

Actor Rhea Chakraborty and her family have not received summons from the CBI as part of investigations into the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, her lawyer said this morning, adding that they will appear before the agency if they are called. Sources in the CBI too said no summons have been issued to Ms Chakraborty and her family yet. Sushant Singh Rajput's family has accused Ms Chakraborty, his girlfriend, of financial fraud and abetment of suicide and filed a case against her in Patna which has been upheld by the Supreme Court.


New Delhi, 24 August 2020

As per news report of NDTV, Rhea Chakraborty, 28, has been questioned twice by the Enforcement Directorate, which is probing into Sushant Singh Rajput's father's allegations of crores being taken out of his account. A special CBI team is in Mumbai since Friday after the Supreme Court last week ordered the agency to take over the case. This morning, a team of officials from the agency visited Waterstone Hotel in Mumbai's Andheri East as part of the probe.

Source -NDTV


Read More >>


If you like the story and if you wish more such stories, support our effort Make a donation.




Loading...

If you believe investigative journalism is essential to making democracy functional and accountable support us. »